A collection of Marxist writings covering political economy, historical materialism, dialectics, state theory, class, and fetishism
Werner Bonefeld lectures in Politics at the University of York. Research interests include political economy, Marxist social theory, and European Integration. He has been on the editorial board of Capital & Class and is on the editorial board of Common Sense. He is also on the Advisory Board of Historical Materialism. He has published in a number of journals, including Capital & Class, Common Sense, and Review of Radical Political Economy. His work has been translated into many languages, including German, Greek, Spanish, Italian and French.
Richard Gunn lectures in political theory at Edinburgh University, co-edits Common Sense and is a former member of the editorial board of Capital and Class.
Kosmas Psychopedis teaches at the University of Athens
1. Against Historical Materialism: Marxism as First-Order Discourse - Richard Gunn
2. Historical Materialist Science, Crisis and Commitment - Joseph Fracchia and Cheyney Ryan
3. Interpretation of the Class Situation Today: Methodological Aspects - Antonio Negri
4. The Inversion of Class Perspective in Marxian Theory: From Valorisation to Self-Valorisation - Harry Cleaver
5. Crisis, Fetishism, Class Composition - John Holloway
Hardcover ISBN: 9780745304250
135mm x 215mm