Dispatches From the Revolution
His remarkable writings provide a firsthand account of the momentous events, and include his meetings with Lenin and the Bolshevik leaders.
Morgan Philips-Price's writings for the Manchester Guardian won him wide acclaim. During his long career he also reported for the Daily Herald, Izvestia and the New York Herald Tribune and authored several books including A Diplomatic History of the War 1914; War and Revolution in Asiatic Russia (1918) and Dispatches from the Weimar Republic.
Tania Rose was the daughter of Morgan Philips-Price and collaborated on screenplays for Ealing Studios as well as the Oscar-winning Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner.
Notes on Russian Political Parties, 1880-1918
1. Russia in 1915-16
2. The Eve of the Revolution
3. The March Revolution
4. The Provisional Government, April-August 1917
5. The Interregnum, August-November 1917
6. The November Revolution
7. November 1917-February 1918
8. After Brest-Litovsk, March-August 1918
9. The Allied Intervention, August 1918
Notes and References
135mm x 215mm