The Rule of Force in World Affairs
Series: Chomsky Perspectives
Noam Chomsky is one of the most cited scholars in history and has profoundly shaped contemporary understanding of American politics. An ally of anarcho-syndicalists the world over, he has authored numerous books on linguistics, history and politics. He is Institute Professor (emeritus) in the Department of Linguistics and Philosophy at MIT, and Laureate Professor of Linguistics and Agnese Nelms Haury Chair in the Program in Environment and Social Justice at the University of Arizona.
1. Rogues' Gallery: Who Qualifies?
2. Rogue States
3. Crisis in the Balkans
4. East Timor Retrospective
5. 'Plan Colombia'
6. Cuba and the U.S. Government: David vs. Goliath
7. Putting on the Pressure: Latin America
8. Jubilee 2000
9. 'Recovering Rights': A Crooked Path
10. The United States and the 'Challenge of Relativity'
11. The Legacy of War
12. Millennium Greetings
13. Power in the Domestic Arena
14. Socioeconomic Sovereignty
List of Abbreviations
Books by Noam Chomsky cited
eBook ISBN: 9781783719822
129mm x 198mm